Mind Body You
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm IST€75.00
A Day of Self-care Through Mindfulness & Nutritional Therapy
Sunday May, 26, 2019. 10.00 – 4.30. The Visitor Centre, Malahide Castle & Gardens
Retreat from your life for a day and give yourself time for much needed self-care. Live the best version of yourself by learning mindfulness and nutritional therapy tools, you can easily integrate into your daily life.
Perfect Health has teamed up with Wini Nutritional Therapy to bring you a holistic day of self-care centred around meditation and nutritional therapy.
If you’ve bought books, watched YouTube videos and ended up confused about how to apply them to your life, this is the day for you. Learn directly from Siobhán and Wini who not only have trained with the best but who walk their talk and use the methods they teach to bring about transformation in their own lives. This is not a ‘one size fits all’ presentation. You will learn about your individual Mind Body type and find the best tools you can apply on your own personal journey of wellbeing – whatever that means to you.
Who is the day for?
The Mind Body You day is for people who –
- Value self-care
- Want to learn meditation and mindfulness techniques to reduce stress, promote positive attitude and calm the busiest of minds
- Find food choices and labels confusing and want to move beyond fad diets
- Want to achieve personal goals of wellness through mindfulness and nutrition
- Want to learn how to cultivate lasting wellbeing for mind and body
- Seek to explore their thought patterns in relation to self-esteem and food choices.
- How food choices and stress levels effect mood, digestion and how to remedy non-nourishing patterns
What you will learn at the Mind Body You day –
- Meditation and mindfulness tools to help calm the mind, improve focus and reduce stress levels
- How to create quick flavoursome and nutritious juices, meals and snacks
- How to satisfy your sweet tooth the natural way
- How to reach your personal wellness goals through mindfulness, nutrition and movement
- Ways to improve your mood, metabolism and gut heath
- Creating realistic goals for looking and feeling the best version of you.
Venue: The Loft Room, 1st Floor, The Visitor Centre, Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co. Dublin
Date: Sunday, May, 26th, 2019
Time: 10 am – 4.30 pm
Investment: €75 includes a nutritious group lunch in the Loft Room provided by Avoca, refreshments, snacks and goodie bag
Our day takes place in the idyllic setting of Malahide Castle & Gardens, Malahide, Co. Dublin.
The course will be held in the Loft Room located on the 1st Floor of the Visitor Centre of Malahide Castle (next to Avoca). It is wheelchair accessible and there is ample free parking close by.